Sunday, April 27, 2008

At the Car Wash

Lexie and Brooklynn wanted to help Jay wash his truck. They put on their swim suits and went out to help.
They are so funny. They kept doing poses and dance moves!
Making sure they scrub all the dirt off.His truck was filthy! It hadn't been washed forever!
They love helping their Dad.
They had so much fun and they did such a good job!
Who needs a carwash when you have 2 cute girls to help?

3 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

could brooklyns swimsuit be any cuter??? I am not kidding. Just wait until they smarten up and realize chores really arent fun!

Shar Chavira said...

you crack me up!! HA!!! love the pics and love how you tag music onto match the pics...love it!!

Josh said...

I am going to pretend I didn't see this Kim. As an officer of the law it is my sworn duty to report anyone forcing children under 12 to do the work of an adult.