Sunday, April 27, 2008

Straight A's!!

We are so proud of you Lex! She is so smart and is such a good student! We always tease her and call her Doogie. (the old show Doogie Howser MD about the teenage doctor) Jay told her if she gets straight A's until she is 16 she can pick out whatever kind of car she wants!

6 comments:

Jana Davis said...

Lex- I m so proud of you!! Good job! you and so smart and I love and miss you!!

Grammadebs said...

GO TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS!- YOU can be the Teacher! Or at least jump to the 5th grade.....WOW awesome job!!!

The Findarle Family said...

I dont think my report card has looked like that my entire life. not even kindergarten I at least spit once or fought someoneone at least freaking once. She is smart and cute! dont show this to my mom... it will jsut remind her how dumb her kids are.... hehe jk

Josh said...

Did you people not notice the E+'s ?
I mean great work on the A's, but lets be honest here folks- E+ is a step above F in the alphabet I learned as a youth. Lex keep trying, I am sure one day you will make us all sooo proud!

abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abby said...

I wish I had a dad like that :)