What is his name: Jay
How long have you been married: 10 years in June!
How long did you date: Just over a year
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did but it took him FOREVER!
Who is taller? He is unless I wear my tall shoes and then we are about the same
Who sings better? According to the American Idol game He is!
Who is smarter? I would say I am more book smart and he is more street smart HAHA
Whose temper is worse? His
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who cooks dinner? Does pouring his cereal count as cooking?
Who drives when you are together? Whoever doesn't make it to the passenger seat first
Who is more stubborn? HE IS
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm always right so I have never had to admit I was wrong!
Whose parents do you see the most? His since mine live in another state!
Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends
Who has more siblings? I do- I have 2 bros and 2 sisters. He has 1 bro and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? I let Jay think that he does but really I DO!
I tag everyone who is married and is reading this!
9 years ago





3 comments:
does pouring his cereal count?? HAHAHAHAhahaha That is hilarious
I am so with you on the cereal!! IT's sad I would love to cook but My husband would rather have cereal. I must suck at cooking!
kim - thanks for reading my blog and commenting it makes me feel like all that time is not waisted! we miss you guys tons! any chance you want to go on a last min quick cruise to celebrate 10 years?
Post a Comment