What were we thinking? So not hot!
I am so excited! New Kids on the Block are reuniting! They are going to make a new album and go on tour! I loved them when I was in 7th grade. I had posters covering all my walls in my room. I even went to their concert! Jay makes fun of me because I have some of their songs on my ipod! Funny thing is, He knows ALL the words!! It will be interesting to see how they do with their comeback! I will be on the front row of their next concert! Along with all the other 30 year olds that were in love with them back in the day!!
They look the exact same! Just not in goofy outfits and hats this time!





9 comments:
haha!! I love it! Good blog! Go Jordan!
two words
CREEE
PEEE
that is really funny and embarrassing that they think it is ok to reunite when they shouldnt have united in the first place
I am sooooooo excited! I am at that concert for sure! Loved them then and lovin' them now! They rock! I'll be loving them forever!
They've got the right stuff. I love the way they turn me on.
They sure are hangin tough. Man. They weren't lyin.
Let me know I'm there Iloved them!!!!!!
Let me know I'm there Iloved them!!!!!!
Oh My, I loved New Kids!! AMber always makes fun of me. They were my favorite. Oh the memories of the 80's! I even went to the concert at B.Y.U. Kim I love the new look of your blog it is really cute.
Post a Comment