Brooklynn's preschool teacher asked if I could bring the chickens to school to show the kids because they are learning about farm animals.
They were so excited to show all the kids their chickens. It was funny, most of the kids were afraid of them. Brooklynn was showing them tricks! Most of the boys were scared to even touch it! Lauren was mad that her mom had sent her brothers chicken and not hers. Like we can tell the difference! haha
I'm sure the teacher enjoyed having them on her carpet!!Brooklynn thought it was so cool that she got to have her chicken at school. The whole way home she was saying "I love my school!"
Hey Kim! It looks like your lovin Arizona again. It is finally startin to warm up here. I shouldnt say that it will prob snow tom. Hey I am havin a Layers clothing party so if you go on layersclothing.com and see somethin you like let me know because almost everything is on sale. Keep in touch!
3 comments:
haha!! That is awesome!! I can just see Brooklynn telling the boys not to be scared!! Good luck with Midnight and Sunshine!
Hey Kim! It looks like your lovin Arizona again. It is finally startin to warm up here. I shouldnt say that it will prob snow tom. Hey I am havin a Layers clothing party so if you go on layersclothing.com and see somethin you like let me know because almost everything is on sale. Keep in touch!
those damned chickens!! you are never getting rid of those dirty things. HA!
Post a Comment