The kids didn't have school today, so my friend Val invited us all over to her house to a pool party.
Lex getting ready to jump in.
She's so brave!
The water is still pretty cold!
Lauren, Brooklynn, and Hudson
Lexie and Maddi
9 years ago
Posted by Hotzebra at 4:15 PM
4 comments:
Holy crap! that pool is really nice and it is STILL way too cold here to swim! and I just bought a freaking swim suit that I cant wear yet even though we are practically half way into the freaking year! I am bitter if you couldnt tell through my tone of text
Ummm... so I'm jealous and a little mad at you! You're out having fun and enjoying your life while your miserable friend is at home dying with pneumonia! What kind of friend are you! Good thing I still love you! HEHE!
ROUGH LIFE INDEED. THAT WAS A GREAT COUPLE OF HOURS. WE NEED TO HAVE MORE DAYS LIKE THAT! YOU'RE THE NEXT HOSTESS, RIGHT?? LET ME KNOW THE DAY AND TIME AND WE'LL BE THERE WITH HOT TAMALES IN HAND.
Jeez, It must be nice to have rich friends!! All you get at my house is a ride out in the dirty backyard on a 50!
Post a Comment