My friend Lisa went out of town and asked if we would feed her dog and let it out a few times a day. Brooklynn Loves her dog. Her name is Susie. It was funny because Brooklynn started calling her Susan. Saying that she thought that was her real name. I let her bring it to our house so she could play with it. 
We took it for a walk around the neighborhood and Brooklynn kept walking it around our backyard. Poor thing. I think she was worn out. She's pretty old and not used to all this action!
The kids all loved her.
Brooklynn had so much fun with Susan. She kept saying she wanted Susan to live with us. Her poor chick probably felt neglected all day!





3 comments:
I love that she can rephrase the name and call it anything that she wants!! ha ha Silly Brooklynn!
cute kids... ok looking dog..... hehe.... I hope the owner of that dog doesnt read this if so... sorry ok?
Who names a dog Susie? I could see Suzette or Suzanne... but Susie? Come on now. This ain't the 1970's.
Post a Comment