Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Host book signing

Stephanie Meyer came out with a new book called The Host. She was having a book signing to promote her new book. A bunch of us girls got tickets to go to it.
Danielle, Krystal, Rachel, Me, Heather, and Valerie anxiously waiting for Stephanie to come out.
She finally came out and talked about her new book and answered some questions that her fans had.
We were hoping Edward would show up at some point. We were a little disapointed when that never happened.

We Love the book Twilight. I think we were the oldest ones there. There were tons of younger teenage girls.
There was 1000 people there. We had to wait a couple of hours until it was our turn.
She was very nice and down to earth.
We had a lot of fun and now know what a book signing is all about!
We are definately going to be camping out when the movie comes out!!

6 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

NERD ALERT! you got really excited to meet that woman like a teenage girl at a new kids on the block concert... you didnt think I would let the new kids on the block thing go did you? I still love you!

Lid said...

Looks like fun. You'll have to tell me if that book is good. I've loved all her other ones. YOu look so cute in all your pics!!

Chalan said...

Kim, I found you through Amber's blog. Your family is so cute. I have to say I'm jealous of the book signing. Looks like fun. I'm excited to keep in touch. Cute blog!
Chalan (Palfreyman)

Colby and Malea said...

Haha I am jealous wish I could have been there!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

i am a tad bit jealous .. not much but a little for sure! love the twilight series and just started the host this morning, my madra gave it to me for mothers day! miss you tons and cant wait to hopefully see you this summer. when you coming?

amber said...

I am completely feeling left out!! What about me?! You were supposed to invite me!!! First Matchbox Twenty and now this?! I am so jealous!! I want her autograph too!! Not fair at all! What kind of friend are you?! :)