These two little girls are so mischievous. The other night when I was at the book signing, Jay was *supposed* to be watching them. They were outside riding their scooters. Jay had to run in and answer the phone. He came back out and couldn't find them anywhere. He called me in a panic asking where they would have gone. He searched our house and Laurens house and couldn't find them. He noticed their scooters weren't laying around anywhere. He started driving around the neighborhood and looking at the park. He was pretty frantic and I felt helpless and in a panic an hour away. Finally he found them across the street at our neighbors (that they have never played at in their lives). They were playing in the back yard in the sand box! No big deal! We had a big talk about always letting us know where you are. I'm sure it really sunk into their little 5yr old minds!
9 years ago





7 comments:
Go BROOKLYNN!!! time to pay daddy back...for all those years. LExapro JAY??? (GO TO WORK AND BUILD OUR POOL DAD! GET OUT OF HERE! LOL)
I Love spying on your blog it's one of my FAVORITES (even though I'm sure you don't know who I am.) Your girls are so Cute. Tell Jay "hi" for me.
Hayley Holliman
aka Hayley Jacobson
That is more like it... Lex is nothing like me but now I know that brooklynn takes after me.. haha... Except she looks so much more cute and innocent.. do you remember me as a kid? can you say ramona quimbey age 8 or peppermint patty?? serious
Haha. Right, Brooklynn wants to wear her pajamas all day. You just don't ever get her dressed! Haha. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'll update one day. Love ya, Kenneth.
Go Jazz!
fun to hear from you kim!! crazy catching up with so many friends from HS and seeing everyone's cute, growing families.... aren't blogs great! your girls are gorgeous. it'll be fun to keep up with you now! :)
Trouble indeed! They are quite a pair. I laugh just thinking about it. They're going to love looking back on this one.
Hey Kim!
This really is so much fun to be able to catch up with everyone! Your family is darling- such pretty girls. Sounds like life is great and busy! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment