Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Honor Roll

Lexie was receiving a Certificate of Achievement award at her school. They were having an assembly for all the kids that were on the honor roll.
Brooklynn looks up to her big sis and loves her so much!
Lexie and her friend McKenzie both got awards.
We are so PROUD of you Lex!!
Keep up the good work!!

5 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for dressing up for Lex's big day Jay!

I still don't know where Lexie's brain came from... come on, be honest- is she adopted?

Jana Davis said...

Lexie! Great job! I knew you were the smartest ever!!!

The Findarle Family said...

what a freaking genius! I like you guys and kim is really attractive

Shar Chavira said...

SMARTIE PANTS!!! Way to go lex!

Grammadebs said...

WaytogoLEX!!! We are sooo proud of you! (OH BTW JP....of course those brains came from MY SIDE!!!!)and her looks of course! lol
(i still can't believe the chicks are on the farm...sad) But Kim still has the chicken legs so i guess that counts for something LOLOLOL
LEXIE AND BROOKLYNNRULE THE SCHOOL!