Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lunch with Lex

We thought it would be fun to go suprise Lexie and have lunch with her at school.
She was SO excited to see us.
Brooklynn, Lex, McKenzie,and Madison
Brooklynn felt so big being there with Lexie and her friends.
We chose a good day to come.
SOGGY PIZZA....My favorite!
Lexie wanted us to stay until recess was over.
She is such a good big sister. She is always helping her and looking out for her. She can't wait for Brooklynn to be at the same school as her.
Brooklynn didn't want to leave!
I swear I fixed Lexie's hair this morning! All perfect with a bow and everything!Then I come and see that she has taken it out!! Drives me CRAZY!! I guess the "cool" thing is to do your own hair. Or should I say not do your hair at all. (as you can see from all the pictures of her friends above)
It was a lot of fun! She was so happy we came to eat with her. I figure better do it now before it is uncool to have your mom come!

8 comments:

Jana Davis said...

Lex- I sure miss seeing you with your hair done all cute. Dont let your friends fool you... its cooler to have cute hair! We miss you and love you!

The Findarle Family said...

Have you seen zoolander? "Hansel hansel hansel... riding in on that scooter like he is so cool. and have you seen how he combs his hair? or like doesnt... its like exsqueeze me have you ever heard of styling gel? haha Im sure hes heard of styling gel he is a male model. earth to brent...it was a joke ok? earth to mincus ummm duh i knew that ok? earth to brent im not so sure you did know it was a joke because you were like, im sure hes heard of styling gel like you didnt know it was a joke! HAHA i knew it was a joke ok i just didnt get it at first..." anyway that is the first thing that came to my mind when you were talking about their hair. Your girls are so cute and I miss your face right off.... and your hot buns

amber said...

that is so fun!!! Kenadie loves it when I come to her school! They will even love it more when we pretend to send roses from hot guys to them on Valentines day! Hehe (thanks debi!)

Hudson said...

What a cute mom. I can't wait to go have lunch at school with Skylar. Hey I want to know if your mom really sent you guys Rose's on Valentines day? That is funny.HA ha

Josh said...

Debi used to do so many great things when we were in elementary school. I remember her sending us a globe on Earth day, a flag on Flag day, a secretary on ... wait no that one didn't happen and of course roses on Valentines Day. I still feel the bruises from getting beat up that day :(

Grammadebs said...

I used to pay the springville herald to let you all be on the honor roll in the paper too. Hey, I send MYSELF roses every mother's day...and valentines...WHY NOT!???? it can be a new tradition! if it feels good....
Those Provo boys were HOT..I sent THEM balloons and chocolates FROM you guys on Valentines ...I am sure they are the talk of the school about that even after all these years...
Oh and it WAS worth bailing you all out of JAIL for GRAND THEFT LARSON that one time (let's say May 2, a few years ago on Ash's birthday)...not to mention the breaking and entering at Plumtree plaza...OH my memory goes way back....you little stinkers...i guess you all turned out pretty dang good...Glad to be able to accommodate you in any way (that is the caretaker's role...I have been to therapy for that one)...OH what about the time you ALL FLEW to GREAT AMERICA MALL IN MINNESOTA and SKIPPED THE LAKE...oh yes and the emergency room bill and phone call we got???
AH...memories....
Ps. Amber, I DID pay ADAM to go on that first date with you....He really wanted Kim from the photo BEcky sent him on his mission...but she was already taken....go figure....it all worked out in the end...casting my spell over youall....love xoxoxo to all my dollies out there...

Andrea said...

Hi, Ken. Fun day! You're girls are cute together! I can't believe you let Lex out of the house like that!? What kind of a mom are you?
haha love ya.

Juliette said...

Hi Kim! Your daughters are so beautiful!