Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brooklynn's Graduation

Brooklynn graduated from preschool!
Her and Jamison were the class helpers and got to lead everyone in the pledge of allegiance.
They each took turns saying nursery rhymes.
She was so excited to finally be to the letter Z! She has been talking about it for months saying when they get to letter Z then she will be in kindergarden.
She loved her teacher Jill and learned so much! Here are some things the teacher had to say about Brooklynn. "She always has a smile. She sings, particpates and is a natural leader. She always has a group of children around her wanting to play. She is very bright and catches on to new concepts quickly."
Brooklynn and her best friend Lauren and their teacher.
Her and her friend Jane. Jamison and Brooklynn
I can't believe she will be in kindergarden! All day kindergarden! I don't know what I am going to do with myself!!
She is such a goof ball. She is so much fun and such a good girl!
We are so proud of you Brooklynn!!

4 comments:

Josh said...

KIM! I remember when YOU were 5! and that was only 4 years ago... What is going on? Please make it stop

The Findarle Family said...

Congrats Brooklynn!!! I never went to preschool because I was a genius... thats right they jumped me right up to kindergarten.... dont tell brooklynn..... it might make her feel bad

Heather said...

Brooklynn looked so beautiful at graduation. A few more yrs. and she'll be holding her high school diploma! We better brace ourselves.

amber said...

How cute! She is getting so big and Beautiful! You are going to have to open up your own boutique now!!! that should keep you pretty busy next year while she is at kindergarten!!! Haha!