Friday, May 23, 2008

Cute Lex

Thought I would post some pictures of the days when Lexie used to let me do her hair! I thought she would be at least in 6th grade before she wanted to do her own. She never wants anything done to it. I always at least make her let me pull it into a ponytail. She usually takes that out once shes at school and just has it down. I'm trying to convince her how much better it looks when it is fixed!

7 comments:

Jana Davis said...

How Cute!!! I love your hair done Lexie!

Chalan said...

Kim- your girls are so beautiful! That's funny she won't let you do her hair any more, but I bet she looks cute however her hair is- she is so pretty! :)

Brandon and Erica said...

Kim. You are soo good at posting all of the time! I know I can always count on you to make the workday go by faster :-).

Your girls are gorgeous! Seriously. Crazy how they kinda' remind me of Whitney and Morgen. Such good sisters :-)

Heather said...

Lets face it. you have hair talent. If Lex is out, you probobly ought to go back to work and do hair-hair do again. (My favorite it the bob curled under her chin.Soo cute.)

Shar Chavira said...

Oh my gosh...I have been a slacker...you have had SO SO SO much going on! your girls are adorable! AND I'm jealous of your book signing...so when are you going to come visit us???

amber said...

must be the age! Kenadie always takes her hair out too! She's even been grounded from the t.v. for doing it! she leaves them at school, never to be seen again! Makes me so mad! My mom said that she is just paying me back! Hopefully one day she will have one just like her! hehe!

Tim * Krista said...

Your girls are darling whether their hair is done or not. You are such an awesome mom. I hope one day I can follow your lead.