It's official! The chickens are on the farm!! No more MESS!! The girls loved them so much and had so much fun with them. They were getting too big for their cage and were so messy!! It was time for them to go! The girls were ok with them going. They were getting too big and weren't as fun anymore. The people who took them said they could come visit them anytime.
Just a little trip down "chick" memory lane.




One of our friends neighbors said they would take them. They have 17 chickens already. So Jay got them in the cage along with our neighbors and was walking them to the truck. The bottom of the cage fell out and all the food and crap (including the five chickens) fell out all over the driveway!! The chickens were running everywhere! I wish I had my camera to take pictures of it!! Jay and Greg were running around trying to catch all the chickens!! They are so fast now too! So funny! Jay was more then ready for them to be gone! Now the girls are begging him for a dog!
9 years ago





3 comments:
DO N0T GET A PUGGLE.... trust me on this one. and that is funny that they fell out... hahaha.... youshoould have eaten them... delicious!
I am laughing out loud at your song with the chick pics. Oh, memories. I think we have alot of cute memories to make with new puppies! wait til we get back so they're the same age.ha ha
So long chickens....bye, bye!!! oh, but I will miss the fun stories that cracked me up! YES! A dog! get a cute tiny one!!
Post a Comment