Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HURRAY FOR BROOKLYNN!!

Brooklynn made the swim team!!!
She swam across the whole pool and even used her big arms. She was so excited to be able to make the swim team like her big sister.
I was actually a little suprised. She really just learned how to swim this year, and I thought she would be scared to swim across the whole pool by herself. She did so good! I am so proud of her!!
Lexie is such a good swimmer. This will be her 3rd year on the team. It will be fun to be able to watch both girls now.

4 comments:

amber said...

How exciting! Brooklyn, I am so proud of you! What an amazing big sister you have! You are both going to do great this year swimming! When you come to UT, you and Sadie will have to go for a dip! Kim, you're an amazing mom! I miss you!

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS BROOKLYN! Your girls are the "dream girls"!!!

Becca said...

Oh, tell Boogs congrats. Im so proud of her for even daring to do it!

Heather said...

I am so amazed at Boogs! I wish my kids could swim so well. Good job girls.