Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Beautiful Brooklynn

My sweet baby girl is all grown up!! Here are a few pictures I took after her graduation.

7 comments:

amber said...

Absolutely Georgeous!!!!!

Hudson said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!

The Findarle Family said...

beautiful! I have a picture of me holding her when she was a baby. she was so chunky and cute.. ill have to scan it in and send it to you! with my face blurred out... it was pre-jana,ash and you giving me a makeover... lets not talk about it ok? I do still have those checkered slip on vans though... i cant let go of them. lay off me ok?!?

Swanky Mommy said...

They grow up WAY too fast!

Heather said...

THAT 1ST PICTURE NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED!

Stephanie said...

Your girls need to model so Jay can retire! You would make BANK!!! :)

Becca said...

What a Jay junior. Of course, much more beautiful though!