For the 4th of July, we went over to Sam and Valerie's to hang out by their pool.
The girls kept Jay busy making him throw them in.
Of course it doesn't end with him throwing them in like that.
Lexie wanted him to throw her as high as he could off of the wall!
Yikes! She has no fear!
Me and Val doing what we do best.
Later we got ready to go watch the fireworks at a park downtown.
Tate, Nolan, Hudson, Lexie, and Brooklynn waiting for the fireworks to start.
Jay's brother and mom and dad were there too. Matt got us VIP parking passes. He always has the hook ups! Thanks Matt! It ended up being a really nice night. There were clouds and a breeze so we didn't get too hot even though it was 107.Jay's a good sport to put up with me taking a million pictures everywhere we go.
So patriotic in our red white and blue outfits.
Me and Jay and Sam and Valerie Such a cute couple!
Grandma Sue brought glow sticks for the girls.
It was so windy that they didn't get to let off that many fire works. The girls were pretty disappointed. There's always next year!
Yay! I finally get to comment on all you cute pics! you are becoming quit the photog. huh? lex's hair is soo cute! Aiyla is so excited to see you and your girls! love ya!
2 comments:
Yay! I finally get to comment on all you cute pics! you are becoming quit the photog. huh? lex's hair is soo cute! Aiyla is so excited to see you and your girls! love ya!
you all are going to turn into fish sooner or later! HA! I miss you kimmy. Hope your dad is doing well. I'm still sad I missed you.
Post a Comment