Lexie had her relay championships yesterday. They took the 4 fastest girls and put them on a team. The first one was a medley relay. Lexie swam the backstroke. They took 1st overall and got a gold medal. They were racing all the other teams in their league.
Here is a video of their freestyle race. Lexie is the 3rd leg.
Next week is the individual champions!





5 comments:
Holy Crap! I thought I was watching Michael Phelps for a minute! Um back when he used to where a bikini I guess :|
Great Job LEX!!!
Win one for the Gipper!
WoW!! lex is amazing! I loved that we got to see it happen! aiyla made me watch it a hundred times!
CONGRATS! WOW! It made me cry to see her cruise across that water! GOOD JOB!!
and BROOKLYNNTOO!!! little fishies
I think you grew gills...........
Great job Lex! You are such an awesome swimmer. Can't wait to see you!
Amazing. I really enjoyed getting to watch Lexie swim.
Post a Comment