We went to Utah for a little vacation. We met up with our friends and neighbors from AZ. Lexie and Brooklynn were so excited to see Maddi and Lauren.

Lexie and Maddi reunited after a few months of them being in Park City.
Brooklynn loved all the little rides. She is getting so brave.
Lauren and Ty riding behind her.
We went on the rocking boat. I forget how sick I get on these rides!! I am old!!
Brooklynn, Lauren and Ty had a great time going on all the little rides.
It was a hot day so the kids decided to cool off in the fountain.
Clothes, shoes and all!
Lauren and Brooklynn were a little unsure about getting their clothes all wet.
Finally they give in.
Feeling much cooler now!
Heather, Darlene, Me and Tiffany
One of Brooklynn's favorite rides was the train that went around and you could see zoo animals.

All the kids waiting in line for the Mouse ride.
Little Lauren was too short for the mouse ride so she went and stood in line by herself and went on the tilt-o-whirl!! Brooklynn thought she wanted to go on it.









3 comments:
Looks like fun. I am so glad you decided to mention your family who happens to LIVE in UTAH and the reason you came up!! ha ha It was good to see you to!
We had so much fun that day. We can't wait to see you when we get home.By the way, it was the "music express". Your girls are so sweet. ours can't wait to have their friends back!
Hey I agree with Jana! Nice you came out to UT and you didn't see your UT friends! Don't you get enough of your AZ friends? hehe! It's a good thing I love you! You're in BIG trouble! hehe! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment