Oh my goodness! You are sooo good at posting. I hadn't checked my "usual" blogs in a week, and I had to all the way back to your post of when you took your girls to the public pool! Amazing! So, I love Lexi's new hair cut. She is beautiful! She is a great little swimmer too! And, the swim team awards were adorable! Happy birthday to you! That hotel is amazing!
Kim! I came across your blog last week and wasn't sure if i should say hi or not, but i just can't resist. Your girls! Brooklyn was a baby last time i saw her! Well thats a lie, Jenna had a few pic's of the girls in her apt. when she lived in Utah last. When i first met you i thought 'oh she can't be any cuter' but you are. You look dynamite...nice adjective WTF? Anyway, this is quickly becoming more of an email and not a 'comment'...take care!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are sooo good at posting. I hadn't checked my "usual" blogs in a week, and I had to all the way back to your post of when you took your girls to the public pool! Amazing!
So, I love Lexi's new hair cut. She is beautiful! She is a great little swimmer too! And, the swim team awards were adorable! Happy birthday to you! That hotel is amazing!
Good job Lex and Boogs. Looks like you had some fun coaches.
LITTlE FISHIES>>>>PLEASE SHARE YOUR TROPHIES WITH GRAMS! ALL I GOT WERE DUMB RIBBONS!
SEe YOU NEXT WEEK! we can't wait!!!!
xoxoxo
Kim! I came across your blog last week and wasn't sure if i should say hi or not, but i just can't resist. Your girls! Brooklyn was a baby last time i saw her! Well thats a lie, Jenna had a few pic's of the girls in her apt. when she lived in Utah last. When i first met you i thought 'oh she can't be any cuter' but you are. You look dynamite...nice adjective WTF? Anyway, this is quickly becoming more of an email and not a 'comment'...take care!
Post a Comment