Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Brave Little Brooklynn

Brooklynn had to get her kindergarden shots today. She was so brave.
The Doctor checked her eyes and ears first. Then she listened to her heart. After she was done listening, Brooklynn asked the if she was still alive. haha
When I was taking her picture she said "I love shots!" I don't think she really knew what she was in for. I had warned her that she was getting her shots and that it would hurt a little.
She had to get 4 shots. Two in each leg. Poor thing. She was limping out of the Drs office. Ok, so she's a little dramatic. They told her the more she walked around the less it would hurt. She acted like she had 2 broken legs! She would hobble around everywhere. Then before bed she said "I don't want to turn 11 cause they told me I would have to get another shot then." So traumatic!

1 comments:

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

she is hilarious... and cute