My friend Lisa and I took our girls to the city pool to try and cool off a little. It's been over 110 degrees seventeen times already this summer!
Lisa has two little girls that are only a year apart. They are the cutest little things!
Cute Mckinzie is always so good.
Lexie would do tricks off of it. Dives, cannon balls, twists etc.
Our pool is too boring for them because we don't have a big slide or a diving board! So spoiled!





2 comments:
hi lex, this is maddi you are such swimmer i want to learn how to swim so much. i miss you so bad and hope you visit soon. i found my d.s charger lucky and lexie are being great . talk to you soon call me
I remember when I used to bounce 50 times on the diving board and then jump off. Life guards these days are so mean. Please teach Brookie to bounce 19 times and then flip off the life guard as she cannon balls near her causing a great splash that tips over her life guard station, which would obviously spill her Diet Coke all over her.
Post a Comment