Monday, July 21, 2008

More FUN!

My friend Kelly and her cute boys Ethan and Kaleb came over to swim. The kids had a little picnic and then Kelly made some delicious strawberry shortcake for dessert! I should've taken a picture of it!
Lexie was filling up water balloons for everyone.
Ethan is so cute. Brooklynn and him are going into kindergarten together.
Kaleb is the cutest baby ever! He is such a good little baby.
Later that night we went over to Eli and Kellys for a BBQ. I have to share this story because it is so funny. We were playing Taboo and it was Jay's turn to try and get people to guess the word. The word was Saddam Hussein. He kept saying "the guy who we captured and is in prison. He's in prison!" Finally the time ran out and he told us the word. We said "he's DEAD! NOT in prison. They executed him!" Jay was like "he's DEAD?" all concerned. He's so funny.

4 comments:

Josh said...

It was a real sad day, when Sod (as his friends call him) was executed.

I want Kim's life! Swimming, boating, camping, Rain storms, hanging out at the swim meet, going to europe, etc etc.

Brandon and Erica said...

hahaha. funny! I think it took me awhile before I knew Saddam Hussein was dead too!
I mean, I'm just glad that Lincoln Scoffield wasn't executed! :-) hahaha.

Heather said...

saddam's dead? oh

TurtleGirl said...

That is still so funny! I read it outloud to Eli and we both got to laughing so hard I ended up with tears! I'm glad that you put that on your blog, good job writing it! I got your pics, but picassa is not picking them up and I can't find them in my picture file so I've given up. I will try when i get back from MI.