Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boating

We went to the Lake with Jay's cousin Chris and his two girls Ava and Bella.
The girls love Ava. She is such a sweetie.
They all went out on the tube together. They kept sinking and then tipping over!
Brooklynn was afraid to get in the water. She kept thinking the fish were going to bite her toes.
She would lift her face up trying not to get water splashed in it. She didn't enjoy it very much.Lexie on the otherhand loved it. She went with Jay on it. Two peas in a pod!
I don't know who liked it more!
Of course they ended up flipping over.
Bella is so cute. She had so much fun and kept wanting to go swimming in the water.
She thought it was pretty cool that she could swim all by herself with her life jacket on.Everyone had a great time!
We are lucky that we live so close to the lake! It's nice to go and cool off in the water.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like you guys had fun, wish you were boating here with us though!!! Well maybe another year, Im not doing much of anything this year! Boo Hoo

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

Oh by the way please tell me how you made that cute camberlango family heading. I insist on knowing!

Josh said...

I can't wait til I'm rich like the Camberlango's. Camping one weekend, boating another... isn't this next weekend when you are going to your summer home in Italy?