Thursday, July 03, 2008

Amazing Dar!

My friend Darlene competed in a figure competition on Saturday. Competitors are judged solely on symmetry and muscle tone, though as in fitness, with much less emphasis on muscle size than in bodybuilding. Figure competition is a good option for women who want to compete, but without the athletic demands of the fitness routines, and without building the extreme muscle needed for bodybuilding. She trained hard core for months eating dry oats and lots of chicken.
She did such a good job! She got her body fat down to 6%! So INSANE!
She is so good at everything she does! She even made her own suits!! There isn't anything she can't do!
She has three kids! She was trying to talk me into competing with her. I just don't have the will power or motivation like she does. I wish I did and maybe I would look like her!!
You look amazing Dar!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Amazing Dar is right. She looks fantastic. Way to go sister! I can't believe you made your suits. What a talent.